Rss Feed
  1. Light years.

    Saturday, January 26, 2013

    Hello there, readers!

    I've been trying to complete the posts that I've started to write. and yes, it's post with an s. Right now I have 4 posts which are incomplete. I don't know why I am not able to finish them. Some of the days I can go on writing for ever. But right now, I just don't feel like it and can't get myself to do it. Lack of motivation or maybe it's the fact that my exam ended, (finally) on Friday. I've had tests for like 17 days now.

    So I apologize that you guys have to view the same page with no updates from time to time. But, here's a window to what's in store for you guys. (I will try and complete all of the 4 posts by Thursday.) Oh and I just copy pasted bits and pieces so it might not make any sense right now.

    1.Raging thunder (What I feel our city needs right now)
    I don't know why but I'm finding every single thing I despair about our country/capital magnified tonight.
    Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have had tests for the past five days and today I had two tests which didn't go as well as I wanted it to. Plus my legs hurt like hell......

    ........Shopping is actually very personal and most of the people don't like and they are uncomfortable to shop when the salesman/saleswomen just stand near you and keeps staring at you. If you think about it it's actually creepy. There should be salesmen and saleswomen to help the customers. But what good is it if they just stand there? without helping the customers? Oh and unfriendly salesmen and saleswomen? Don't even get me started on that.........

    .....About starting a business. Have any one considered opening a coffee shop? and I don't mean just any coffee shop. Sure, there are places which sell coffee but I am not aware of any coffee shops where you can buy coffee to go........


    2.Project bite-02
    Pasta salad with  tandoori chicken

    3.Fringe

    ........After catching up with my weekly series I kind of had nothing else to watch or do. So I went to my cousin's place and I saw that she was watching Fringe. She said it's about parallel universes and deja vu and other fringe theories. I kind of was like 'Okay.' She insisted that I watch a single episode or the part where something epic happens.
    So to prove that it was awesome (to prove that she was right actually) she showed me the episode where, (Fringe fans will remember this) a man sleeps with this woman and then she started screaming with pain saying she has a stomach ache. She has no clue about what was happening to her. Then her stomach began to grow in size like really really fast. She got pregnant then her water broke, she went into labor the man drove her to the hospital and left. The doctors and nurses in the labor room were shocked when the baby was born because he started to grow, age and finally grew really old and died. This happened in less than 5 minutes, give or take. If this doesn't make you want to watch Fringe then there are plenty of more from where these came from. You need to watch Fringe if you don't watch it now. Period.......

    4.Mac and cheese
    There are some songs that I cannot listen to if I don't see the music video. The songs are really awesome but it's like mac and cheese or peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter and chocolate syrup. They have to be together. I just have the urge to watch the video. Some of the videos that I like to watch with the song aren't even the official videos. Some are fan made. and some of them are from movies. You know, the background music of a scene? and then you feel like the song fits that situation the most....

    Now you guys know that I'm not 'just not uploading.'
    I will see you guys later. with a new post.
    Bye.

    and here's a picture for you. This is my wallpaper right now.


  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment