Rss Feed
  1. Filthy rich rats.

    Tuesday, December 4, 2012


    It's been way too long. Sorry. How are you doing? Fine I hope. Here's something to think about 'Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes from it.' ? Let me know who do you think it is, okay? Now, let's talk about something serious.

    I wish I were a billionaire. This is probably something a whole heap of people says. But this is my first time saying this so if you would kindly bear this just for this post.
    It's only natural to wish to become a billionaire after seeing 'The lives of filthy rich billionaires.' I'm certain they will wipe their tushies with turquoise toilet paper which is sprayed with perfumes extracted from squeezing dry dollars. Seriously I wish I were a billionaire. Think of all the places I could travel. Oh wait. Let me rephrase that. Think of all the countries I would own if that was even possible which I'm sure would be possible for a billionaire.


    So I have been thinking about my first day of living like a billionaire. I will first fly to Verona. Drive to this amazing cheese factory at the outskirts of Verona. and smell the cheese. Oh holy mother of all the cheeses that smells like heaven. Then taste the wonderful cheese flavors. Maybe even make grilled cheese with freshly made farm bread. I think I'm a bit turned on right now. Haha. Jk. But seriously cheese cellars. You have got to admit it has a nice ring to it.

    After my lovely evening at the cheese factory. "Thank you very much George. Here is $500,000 to replace the plate I broke today. and here's another $900,000 for letting me smell all of your cheese." I don't know the name of the factory owner. I just think that he will be a George. Like King George. George of the jungle. Jungle of the George.

    That was absolutely lovely. I better head to the vineyard at the end of this street and squish some grapes. I want to cry right now. Because first a cheese cellar now this? I shall swim in the massive container full of grapes. and have a grape fight.

    I want to go bungee jumping off the Christ statue in Rio. Skydiving. Scuba diving. Plain diving. I want to jump off the STRATOSPHERE TOWER IN LAS VEGAS! HOW DID I FORGET THAT? and the insane roller coaster rides.

    I would also want to buy a mega yacht. It would be bigger than that rich dude's 'secret' ship. and a jumbo jet which has a hot tub in it. *sigh* I want to cry right now.

    That's what's on my mind. for now. I think I might upload something again tonight. So I guess I will see you tonight.



  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment