Rss Feed
  1. I am born 8.23.2010

    Monday, August 23, 2010

    Hey everyone. This is my very first post, and on the occasion of my birth to this blog I would like to thank Zin and Zed for encouraging me to create a blog at first place. Thank you Zin and Zed. Currently I've got a gigantic exam to study for, yet I don't feel like revising my lessons. They are the same old algorithms and flow charts you get in your computer studies. Wish me luck guys. It's Ramadan, and it's raining here. Usually,  Ramadan days are hot sunny, days with a clear blue sky. However this year I guess the rainy days decided to do their duties earlier. Early to bed and early to rise, that is really wise of you rain. Anyways I gotta run. Mark this day in your calenders. 8.23.2010- My blog's birthday. Love you guys. Have a good night. xoxo

  2. 2 comments:

    1. X-mail said...

      Wish u the most happiest birthday bloggy.. ^^,

    2. Code said...

      Happy 2nd day bloggy :)

    Post a Comment