Rss Feed
  1. Fresh feeling

    Tuesday, August 24, 2010

    It's kinda funny that today I'm getting this feeling which i had about a year ago. You know, the feeling of fresh, unpolluted air? well, I'm not saying that the air i breathe in is polluted though. Relieved I am. Seems like Cinderella fixed her glass slipper when her evil stepmother broke it (This happens in Cinderella III; A twist in time)  First things first. It was a rainy day, and I had to get up around 6 am, which obviously is the worst way to start the day >.< My mood is neutral right now and I'm waiting impatiently for my dad to come and drop me to my cousin's place. I tried to learn Miley's dance today, you know that hoedown throw down dance of hers? I was quite good at it ^^ except my stupid, unbalanced foot won't simply co-operate with me. It just twisted and zigzagged and went on circling, which reminded me of my circle lesson in Math. *freaks out. Enough with the circle topic sau..!!* umm..what's more? oh yes..!! and today I had this awesome photo shoot, came up with some real good ideas which turns out to give excellent shots. You guys should really try something like that ;) I think I'm done for now. Bye. tc .xoxo

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment